People spend nearly 75% of the time in rooms of various categories and appointments. Thus it is unlikely someone we reflect that for normal activity we need about 20000 liters of air per day.
Problems of receipt to the room of fresh air, necessary purity, temperature and humidity are carried out by system of ventilation of air. The main general requirements imposed to systems of ventilation are:
- ensuring giving to the room of volume of the oxygen necessary for normal, comfortable activity and full-fledged labor activity of people;
- removal of the dangerous, toxic impurity and substances containing in the fulfilled air;
- removal of the moisture which is formed in constructional elements and causing damage to the building;
- air filtration from various pollution and impurity, for achievement of necessary degree of purity;
- creation and maintenance of necessary temperature conditions, humidity of air;
- economy of energy for the account, recoveries of heat between the fresh external air and air which is taken away from the room;
- ensuring sound insulation indoors due to lack of need to open windows and doors for airing.
After definition of the main objectives set for system of ventilation design of system of ventilation is made. Passes drawing up the working draft in which all aspects of work of future system are described. Production works on installation and the subsequent operation of ventilating systems include some main stages:
- conclusion of the contract for works;
- preparation and development of the working draft;
- preparation of the room for work on ventilation installation;
- production and delivery of the ventilating equipment according to the working draft for the concrete room;
- directly the installation of system of ventilation which is subdivided into internal and external works;
- balancing and commissioning, adjustment of work of the installed system of ventilation;
- operational and service.
For effective and smooth functioning of system of ventilation it is necessary to carry out in due time and full-scale maintenance and repair of the ventilating equipment. All necessary works have to be carried out by the qualified employees. Our company is ready to provide you full range of services on design, development and installation of ventilating systems for various rooms.
Natural and artificial system of ventilation
Systems with natural ventilation don't provide installation of electric equipment, and function at the expense of natural factors - the directions and speeds of a wind, a difference of temperatures and pressure. Advantages of systems with natural ventilation are simplicity of a design, low cost, reliability and durability thanks to lack of electric equipment. Therefore such systems are widespread in standard residential buildings in the form of ventilating boxes. Are established as a rule in kitchen or in the san.uzlakh. Shortcomings is dependence on external factors and lack of possibility of adjustment of work of system of ventilation. The artificial system of ventilation represents an equipment complex (fans, valves, heaters, filters, etc.). Such system of ventilation doesn't depend on conditions of environment and is applied where insufficiently natural ventilation.
Stitched and exhaust system of ventilation
Stitched and exhaust systems of ventilation are one of types of artificial system of ventilation of rooms. The Pritochny system provides supply of fresh air to the room. If necessary it can pass a filtration or heating. The Pritochny system of ventilation is capable to provide if necessary supply of the prepared air in a certain zone of the room. The exhaust system of ventilation is intended for removal from the room fulfilled, polluted of heated air. The exhaust system is used as a rule, together with the stitched. Thus it is necessary that their productivity would be balanced that indoors there was no discharge or excessive pressure.
Local and all-exchange system of ventilation
The local system of ventilation is used for ensuring inflow of fresh air to certain zones of the room (local forced ventilation) or removal of the polluted air from zones of a congestion of harmful allocations (local exhaust ventilation) Local ventilation is very effective when zones of formation of air pollution are localized. Such system is applied generally on production. The all-exchange system of ventilation is used as a rule in living conditions and is intended for ventilation of all room. All-exchange ventilation is also subdivided on stitched and exhaust.
Type-setting and monoblock system of ventilation
- the reduced noise level allows to place monoblock systems of small power directly in premises whereas type-setting systems of ventilation settle down in ventilation chambers or utility rooms.
- as selection of components, their testing and debugging take place at a production phase, the monoblock system of ventilation possesses the greatest efficiency.
- also powerful advantages of monoblock system are small dimensions and simplicity and low cost of installation.