Installation of fuel and pulsed gas
Installation of fuel gas and pulsed gas IFGPG is designed to provide fuel, starting and pulsed gas to compressor mills with turbine gas compressor units and auxiliary power plants with gas turbine drive.
Basic functions IFGPGinclude:
• cleaning gas from solid and liquid contaminants;
• Measurement of gas flow;
• heated gas to pressure reduction;
• reducing the gas pressure;
• preparation (drying) pulsed gas;
• automation of technological processes.
UPTPG are one-piece or consist of several block-container products full operational readiness, providing installation on a prepared foundation in the field.
• Power reduction of gas with a heating system
• Block commercial metering of gas
• Power reduction gas heating system is a block product with technological equipment inside the block container in full operational readiness.
The unit reduction include:
• gas purification unit;
• gas heating unit;
• Reducing unit for their own needs;
• monitoring and control cabinet.
Block commercial gas flow metering device is made on the basis of the quick narrowing using calculator "FloBoss", possible to use other gas meters in agreement with the customer. Measuring collector block is located in the flow container.
A distinctive feature of the gas heating system design is an automatic control and maintain the gas temperature in the outlet line, operating on the principle of adjusting the amount of coolant flowing through the heat exchanger, depending on the gas temperature at the outlet and allowing it to maintain a specified range, regardless of the volume change gas passing through IFGPG.
Final grade and the number of blocks and units are defined specifications.
Technological scheme IFGPGmade with 100% redundancy of the main technological equipment and is equipped with a shut-off valve with remote or automatic control of the process. In case of emergency, the flowsheet IFGPGallows you to close the input and output lines and automatically reset the gas through the candle, thus providing a high degree of protection of all gas-powered complex.
IFGPG equipped with an automatic fire extinguishing system, gas contamination control and fire alarm system. All technological units have forced ventilation. The ventilation system provides a block-container compartments normalized weather conditions, clean air and a three-time air changes per hour in accordance with SNIP 41-01-2003, VNTP 044-8401-87, snip and 245-71
Safety regulations for gas mains. Heating unit reduction and heating gas is fed to the coolant radiators from the heating system.
All the information from these systems comes in a cabinet monitoring and control.
The automatic control system IFGPGmade on the basis of Siemens components based controller Simatic S7-200 and S7-300.
SAU IFGPGoperator performs all the tasks according to the statement:
• Remote control specialized equipment TP, valves, etc.
• receiving, processing, display on the operator control panel, the transfer to the upper level control of discrete signals:
• unauthorized entry into IFGPG
• the deviation of the output pressure setpoint by IFGPG
• pressure and temperature of the gas at the inlet-outlet with IFGPG
• differential pressure across the filters for
• indoor temperature IFGPG
• protects processing equipment in an emergency, fire alarm in the premises IFGPG(in each room 2 Loop 2 sensor), gas control for CH indoor IFGPG.
• receiving, processing, display on the operator panel and the transfer to the upper level information from the device metering of gas passing through IFGPG and for its own needs (boiler)
• automatic condensate drain from the filters in the condensate tank,
• switch exhaust fans and a warning light and sound alarm before entering the room IFGPGwith increasing concentration of CH value "THRESHOLD-1"
• Automatic shut-off the gas supply to the boiler in excess of CO2 concentration value "threshold-2" in the boiler room,
• Acknowledgement signal events and accidents, view event logs and accidents
• Image files technological information, preparation and printing of reports and records,
• transmission of signals and information on the "upper level", etc. according to those. assignment.
ACS TP IFGPGperforms automatic control valves and provides control over the condition of the entire process and data transmission tower.
To ensure the smooth operation of ACS TP IFGPG in water-closet accounting is an uninterruptible power supply with gel batteries, ensuring smooth operation of ACS TP (with the loss of external power supply) for 48 hours. Information about the failure of external power supply, the current charge level of the batteries, the meter readings are displayed through ACS TP in the control room.
IFGPG made in units of full operational readiness. All block-containers are manufactured using modern materials and new technologies assembly. Block containers have rigid metal frame mounted on the frame. As a heater used mineral wool slab (non-flammable) based on basalt fiber 100 mm (for the performance of the CL 150 mm or more); to prevent "cold bridges" is used steklomagnezitovy list (non-flammable). Exterior finish is metal siding and steel sheets. To reflect radiant heat in the hot period of the metal siding is installed foil film. The block container is grounding and lighting Ex. Cable glands are tight, also used for pipe sealing modules firm Roxtec Ex.
IFGPG designed for use in areas with temperate and cold-temperate climate (UHL, NF), as well as in areas with a cold climate (HL, F). Climatic performance IFGPG selected depending on the area of construction, in accordance with the requirements of GOST 15150-69. IFGPG can be used in areas with seismic activity to 9 points inclusive for SNIP P-7-81. Estimated snow load (200kgs / m2) must meet the requirements V of territorial district, and wind load (85kgs / m2) - VII of territorial district on SNIP 2.01.07-85.
If you are interested, our company is ready to provide more detailed information, as well as to develop and manufacture according to individual projects IFGPG to include this item in your project construction and reconstruction of gas turbine power plant, power station and the COP.
|Характеристика 1||м. куб|
|Характеристика 1||м. куб|
|Характеристика 1||м. куб|